June 15, 2012

Another Author Needed for My Other Site


INFORMATION: This is for my other site (Club Penguin Cheats by Blakefilms13.)


Hello everyone! Blakefilms13 here.  If you have noticed post have been getting out later then they seem. Well that's because, I have been quite busy.  You know like going to the pool being on summer vacation. But seriously I have been quite busy with things.  So I have decided that I need an a author. But not just any author,  Example:  Me. "Hey can you (author) do this post... Because I don't have enough time.  See the point is once I would get a post done, it would be like three days late.


INFORMATION TO BECOME AN AUTHOR:

  1. Your penguin must be at least a year old, must be with EPF, must know your way around Club Penguin.
  2. You need to create a blogger account (just type in blogger on your search engine, and it will come up.)
  3. Once you have a blogger account Email me at Blakefilms13@gmail.com  Telling me your Email. So I can make you part of the group.
  4. I will Email you when I need you to do a post. (Yes I will tell you what type of post I need you to work on.
Before everything above, If you want to be an author. First click on this post title, scroll down until you get to comments, then make a little story about yourself and club penguin and why you want to be an author.


RULES:


  1. No bad language (If you do put any in your typing I will completely get rid of you.)
  2. No advertising, in less if you are advertising about something on Club Penguin.
  3. Have good grammar.
That's about all you need to know. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. hello im alex i play club penguin at least two years old i have epf agent i have 10 years i want to be in this site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have good grammar? And don't forget this is for this site. http://blakefilms13.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Hey, my penguin's name is Papimoko, I've been playing for 3-4 years now! I've always wanted to have a penguin blog, but never had the time to create one. I'd be happy to write in your blog, I have very good grammar and I absolutely love to write! I play on Club Penguin every day, it's been a big part of my life. I would really like to write in your blog, if you'd let me.

    ReplyDelete

If you use any inappropriate or bad language your comment will be deleted immediately.